Friday, April 29, 2011

My Personal Review for Tyler's Cowboy by Amber Kell

I got to admit...I wasn't sure what to expect with Tyler's Cowboy by Amber Kell. It was the first book I read by this 'new to me' author and I was pleasantly surprised by it. It's a character driven story that had me glued to the pages from the beginning.

The cover is what got me right off the bat. I admit...I am a bit of a cover snob. If a sexy cover catches my eye, I will pick it to see what is all about and man, who doesn't like those hot, chiseled bodies on a cover????

If you never read an Amber Kell book, I suggest you start with Tyler's Cowboy. It introduces her new series, Cowboy Lovin' and though it's a short novella, it packs quite a punch straight out of the box.

I loved how the characters of Tyler and Cody got to know one another before jumping into bed together. It was a welcome change for me to read and with a few twist I didn't anticipate, Ms. Kell does a great job in keeping her readers mesmerized.

Tyler's Cowboy is a sweet, hot story of two people finding out they are perfect for one another. If you are looking for western story that delivers more for your money, then I highly recommend this newest introduction to author Amber Kell. I am eager to check out the rest of this prolific author's backlisted and upcoming titles.

1 comment:

Amber Kell said...

Thanks for your lovely review :)

Book Spotlight/Giveaway: Pursuit of Innocence by Bethany Rosa

  Check out Pursuit of Innocence by Bethany Rosa today and make sure to enter the tour wide giveaway as the author is giving one lucky perso...