Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holiday Craziness begins

I don't know about you but it seems the holiday craziness is now in full swing. From now until the holiday season ends, I am running here and there for either school functions, family parties or shopping for the holidays.

Add in the misery, we are to get a nice storm tonight into the weekend where up to 10 inches of snow will be dumped on us. This considering we just had our first snow fall the other morning of the year. Living in NY, we normally have snow already and already the drivers are all acting idiotic with snow. *sighs*

So how do I combat the craziness? Well I am stocked up on books either in my e-reader or on my book shelves, movies are coming from the library and we put up the holiday lights and tree. Making my lists for Christmas shopping, baking and other fun stuff in case kids are stuck home on a snow day as well. Add in just watching those great holiday cartoons also keeps me entertained as well as the rest of the family. I love the older Rudolph, Frosty and How The Grinch Stole Christmas. My daughter is in love with the Miser Brothers so we have to watch the year without santa as well. My son loves the Santa Clause movies which we watch as well as DH & I chuckling over the Griswalds Family Christmas in National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. What are some of your favorite shows/movies to watch?

I hope the holiday season is full of good cheer, relaxation and family fun. Now where did I put staple gun...I need to put up garland in the house?



No comments:

New Release Spotlight: Kelli A. Wilkins' A Thousand Summer Secrets

  Hi everyone! I’m pleased to announce the release of my fourth gay romance, A Thousand Summer Secrets . This tender contemporary romanc...